Questions? Call Today!

(561) 404-1013


Do vein specialists treat pelvic congestion syndrome? If not, what kind of doctor is best to see about this condition?

An experienced vascular surgeon who specializes in vein problems should be well aware of the management of pelvic congestion syndrome. Depending on the physician, this can be treated by either the surgeon doing interventional procedures in a suite with fluoroscopy (continuous x-ray) or by an interventional radiologist who has experience with pelvic vein coiling techniques. It is usually best to ask your gynecologist who he/she recommends in your area to treat this.

The Kimmel Institute

1905 Clint Moore Road Suite 215
Boca Raton, FL
(561) 404-1013